Having over a decade long experience in the field of interior designing, we have earned the group of expertise and experienced team to work along, who can help you to find creative and innovative solutions for your home or office, through our unique designing strategy.
Unlike many other company, we provide our clients with wide range of designs, starting from Modern to Shabby Chic. The problem that arises as a patron is lack of understanding with regards to different designs or themes. So if you’re planning to recreate your space here’s a short description you should keep in mind while selecting a design.
- Modern: This means a cluter free, clean space which uses simple colour palette and the use of materials that can include are metal, glass and steel. It is stylish, and adaptable space.
- Contemporary: is more fluid and can represent a sense of worth without following a particular theme or material. For example, contemporary style may include curving lines, along with different materials.
- Minimalist: Minimalism is ultimately defined by a sense of functionality and ultra-clean lines. Colour palettes are neutral, furnishings are simple and streamlined, and with no excessive décor.
- Scandinavian: Scandinavian furniture design is work of art, despite of it’s simple designs. Spacious, natural lighting, less accessories and functional furniture characterizes Scandinavian designs. Other common features include all-white colour palettes and the incorporation of natural elements like form-pressed wood, bright plastics, and enameled aluminum, steel and wide plank flooring
- Traditional: Traditional design style offers classic details, lavish furnishings, and an excess of accessories. This design carry a sens of nostalgia with it and often feature dark, finished wood, rich colour palettes, and a variety of textures and curved lines.
- Shabby chic is vintage-inspired style, with antique furniture. The Shabby Chic colour palettes include white, cream and pastels. Light light fixture and wall hangings.
Now don’t bit your head thinking which design is best for you, instead just contact us and book an appointment with us. Our skillful employees will help you do that, as at SAK Interiors we aim to provide best services at reasonable prices.